This week will culminate in the creation of a narrated PowerPoint to create awareness about the environmental issue surrounding the local community. It will be built on your learning from the previous weeks (Weeks 1–5).
Your PowerPoint presentation must include information from your previous weeks (Weeks 1–6), effectively identifying the problem of environmental injustice, probing answers to research questions toward creating awareness on the issue on the chosen topic, addressing measures to mitigate environmental injustice, and recommendations that seek to establish environmental justice.
The structure of your presentation will follow the chronological order of the assignments. Here is a suggested organization.
Title slide, including the presentation title, your name, name of the course, and the date
Discussion of environmental injustice facing your local community
Brief history and context of your topic to environmental injustice
Critical assessment of work of local activist working on the topic under study
Overview of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of nonprofit organization working on the topic under study
Assessment of measures to mitigate environmental injustice
Recommendations that seek to establish environmental justice key points in your code of ethics
A conclusion with final thoughts
References in APA style
For this presentation, you will provide an audio narration of approximately 8–10 minutes. There are a variety of ways to add audio narration, but using the record audio feature in PowerPoint is highly recommended for its simplicity. If you wish to use something else, please check with your instructor first.
Effective presentations will include the following elements.
Well designed, well balanced slides that incorporate visual aids and text harmoniously
In-slide references to sources
Clear, confident audio narration
Correct use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
The grading rubric for this assignment is detailed below.
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research