https://www.sps.nyu.edu/homepage/academics/masters-degrees/ms-in-public-relations-and- corporate-communication.html PROMPT: As part of our evaluation of your candidacy, the Admissions Committee requires a sample of writing as an indication of how your intended program of study relates to your goals.
Without duplicating information from your resume, please develop an essay in no more than 650 words that addresses the following prompt: What are your goals, and how does this program help align your experiences with your personal and professional journey? What drives your motivation to pursue a degree in this industry/field?
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.