Write a 3-4 page evaluation report analyzing the frameworks for evaluating the impact of an information system and system change. Create an Excel or Word table evaluation plan for the project.
Have speakers notes to explain your plan to stakeholders. As part of the evaluation process, you should assess the interoperability and integration of system information. Present these findings for the stakeholders to acknowledge and confirm. As part of your work as the nursing informatics specialist, you have developed and implemented an information system change in your organization. Now it is time to design an evaluation report about the change and to put into place a consistent method for a system evaluation plan.
Your submission will include three parts. The first part will be a written 3–4 page evaluation report, in which you will analyze the frameworks for evaluating the impact of an information system and system change. The second part will be a single page evaluation plan table. The third part will be a speakers notes. You can submit Parts 1 and 2 together as one document with the table listed as an appendix.
Part 1: Evaluation Report
For this part of your submission, you will define the three types of framework components. One is related to quality of information that is generated by the information system change, the second relates to the effects on outcomes of quality care due to the system change, and the third is the structural quality of the system with the change (Garcia-Dia, 2019, p. 376).
Part 2: Evaluation Plan Table
For this part of your submission, you will design an evaluation plan to monitor the system changes (Garcia-Dia, 2019, p. 379). You will use the goals that you defined as part of your implementation plan as a starting point for constructing your table.
Part 3: Overview Discussion with Stakeholders
For this part of your submission, you will have speakers notes to discuss the highlights from your evaluation report and evaluation plan for stakeholders (including the implementation team). Include the following in your recording: Brief introduction to the project. Discussion of the evaluation report that provides a brief overview of how the system is currently functioning from several perspectives related to the framework components. Discussion of the evaluation plan that provides the stakeholders information about: What will you monitor ongoing with the system? How will you accomplish the monitoring? When will you monitor? Why are you monitoring these specific data points? Brief conclusion to provide stakeholders with the one or two most cogent talking points.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.