Answer for your Final Report reflection assignment. Answer in full sentences utilizing paragraphs. Proofread for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. Each answer should be at least a page so the total assignment should not be less than 3 pages in total (cover pages DO NOT count as a page).
QUESTION #1 Write a paragraph about what advice you would give a student at Monroe College who is taking the online Juvenile Delinquency class next semester. Include in this answer your thoughts on whether you would recommend or not recommend) this class to another student.
QUESTION #2 Write a paragraph about the top three assignments that you did this semester explaining why they were beneficial to you as well as the three assignments you found least helpful to you. Give details as to why you picked these assignments on both lists.
QUESTION #3 Write a paragraph about what, if any, changes you have made to your thoughts regarding juvenile delinquency after this class experience. Explain your career goals and how this course could help you or not help you with those goals.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.