Click and watch the following video on exploring health care disparities in minority populations. Assume that you work for your state’s health department.
Select a common health problem that is associated with health disparities in a specific (vulnerable?) population. After reviewing Chapter 3 of your textbook and exploring on the weekly topics, describe five intervention strategies you would employ to reduce the burden of your selected health problem in your state. Discuss the cost effectiveness of each strategy.
These 5 strategies are: Health Promotion Selective/Targeted Protection Primary Prevention Secondary Prevention Tertiary Prevention
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.