The paper should exam the influences, effects and outcomes of a vaccine, an antimicrobial or a disease caused by a microorganism. The paper must incorporate research, data and information from the CDC, WHO, and literary sources. A minimum of five credible references must be utilized in the paper. Each student must research and report on a different vaccine, antimicrobial or disease.
The paper must be typed with 1” margins, double spacing and a 12-point Times Roman font. The paper should also include a reference list. The American Psychological Association format must also be utilized for the paper. The paper should be between five and seven pages in length (not including cover page, abstract, references, exhibits, etc.).
Provides substantive and relevant development of ideas • Offers logical, accurate, and sufficient level of detail • Demonstrates an in depth understanding of the ideas • Evaluates/responds to ideas in a critical, analytical and persuasive manner. Creates a clearly identifiable introduction, body, and conclusion • Provides a sophisticated paragraph structure with each paragraph developing one central idea • Utilizes APA format, Incorporates sophisticated terminology • Avoids irrelevant and redundant words, phrases and other distracting information • Contains no spelling errors • Lacks errors in sentence boundaries such as fused sentences and sentence fragments • Uses paraphrase and quotes skillfully, Presents information in a clear, logical, and effective manner.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.