Write a substantial essay on the following topic on the entire course. Be sure to use specific authors, texts, and terms as you answer the question.
This essay is intended to test your ability to integrate material from distinct sections of the course. (30 pts) The only thing that’s capital-T True is that you get to decide how you’re gonna try to see it. This, submit, is the freedom of a real education, of learning how to be well-adjusted.
You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn’t. You get to decide what to worship. – David Foster Wallace, “This is Water” How did/does this apply to a Religion Matters course? Looking back on your Introduction Essay from the beginning of the semester, critically evaluate your reflections on this speech and this course. How did you anticipate in week one how you would get to decide “what has meaning and what doesn’t” and how has that decision-making process changed in this course? What texts exposed to you that you were operating from a “default setting” and how did you learn to adjust your “default settings”? Select at least four texts or resources from throughout the entire semester (at least one text from each unit of the semester) to demonstrate these differences.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.